Ready. Set. Bubbles!
- The Bubble Truck will do it’s best to arrive exactly at your reserved time. Due to potential travel delays, the truck may be as much as 20 minutes late. In the event that the Bubble Truck is running late, the driver will call you on the phone number provided at booking.
- Please have your guests wear white t-shirts so they can collect Unicorn Juice on them!
- Please have towels ready to wipe the faces of the little ones.
- Sometimes kids wear goggles to keep the bubbles out of their eyes.
- The bubbles are eco-friendly and gluten free.
- Please do not have any cars parked in the driveway or in the front of the house.
- The bubbles will not damage the grass, but if we play on the grass to much it may leave a mark.
- We prefer to have the bubble party in the driveway.
- The show will last about 1 hour. We may ask for your assistance in cutting the cornstarch color packets open.
- If the concrete is hot where your event is, please have kids wear crocs or other water friendly shoes.
We travel through out the greater Treasure Coast area. If you are 35 minutes or more outside of Port St. Lucie we will change a small travel fee.